Monday, July 1, 2013

Cricut(s) for sale

After attending an organization class this past weekend at CKC, I got inspired to have a good look at my craft room.  I have so much stuff, I have bought duplicates (more than once) because I simply forgot I already owned said items.  And don't even ask me how many different die cutting systems I own.  That said, I decided I really don't need everything in my stash.  So...I decided to start with my different Cricut machines.  If you are interested in anything, let me know.  I will be adding more sale items as I make my way through my craft room.  Here's the first round:


 
Cricut Mini   $50   Includes 2 unopened 2pk mats (4 in total) 

 


 
Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition    $150 Includes and 4 cartridges:  Cricut Decals, Cricut Essentials, Cricut American Alphabet and Just a Note.








 










Cricut Imagine (used less than 5times)      $200  Includes unopened 2pk of mats, Imagine AtoZ DVD and 10 replacement inks (4 color and 6 Black).

 









 
 
 
Cricut Imagine Cartridges (Colors and Patterns) $30 each
          Audrey, Berries & Cream, Black & White, Blossom, Bubblegum Stripes, Hopscotch,   Industrial Glow, Mr. Frosty, Snapshot: Everyday





Cricut Imagine Art Cartridges                 $30 each
          All Wrapped Up, Baby Boutique (Theresa Collins), Best Friends, Better Together,  Blast Off, Buccaneer, Enjoy the Seasons, The Good Old Days, Greeting Cards Inside & Out,   Hey Diddle Diddle, Imagine More Cards, Kate's Kitchen, Lori's Garden, Nursery Tails, Snow Angel, Word of Mouth, Yummy

 

We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board  $25

 

No comments:

Post a Comment