Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Goodie Bags

I made my first "All Stampin' Up" project and I love how it turned out!!  Every week I volunteer at the local animal shelter and this week was no different.  This week, however, the staff was even more stressed than normal.  I wanted to do something to let them know that they are appreciated.  Sooo....

I started with the Mini Muslin Bags (found on page 36 of the Holiday Catalog), grabbed a black ink pad and a few Halloween stamp sets.  Frightening Feline is a retired set, but Delightful Dozens is on page 27 of the catalog.  I stamped the images on both sides of the bag, filled them with some Halloween candy, put a piece of orange tissue hanging out the top and tied it closed.  Viola!  This was such an easy project, but I think it turned out pretty cute. 


If you want to order these, or any other supplies, go to my Stampin' Up page: 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/donnacrary/

1 comment: