Monday, October 7, 2013

Stampin' Up

Oh my goodness, what have I gotten myself into now??  After months of hemming and hawing, I decided to take the plunge and join the Stampin' Up community.  I'll be updating my blog with all new projects made with Stampin' Up products.  I love all their products, especially how easy it is to create beautiful cards, layouts and gifts.  I have to admit, the OCD in me LOVES how everything coordinates, from the papers to the embellishments, ink pads, ribbons and even stamps.  Yup, I am hooked!!!  Be sure to check out my Demonstrator page (it's a work in progress) to see why I'm so excited (and a little scared).  As soon as I figure this all out, I'll be hosting workshops and classes, so stay posted.  In the meantime, if you need anything crafty, please let me know!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment