Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mad for Mosaic Madess

I'm so glad I ordered the Mosaic Madness stamp, embossing folder and punch.  I think this is my favorite set...today.  I scoured Pinterest for ways of using the set and I hit the jackpot!!  There are so many different ways!!!  Here are just 2 of the cards I've made:


 



I LOVE the one on the left, with all the different colors; it's such a happy card.  However, the mono-chromatic one on the right appeals to my OCD, "don't mix the colors" side.  I'm using the one on the right as a Christmas card, which is a major departure for me.  I've always said Christmas cards should be red and green.  Stampin' Up! has opened my eyes to so many different options.  I may be in trouble here!!!

If you want to order these, or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, go check out: 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/donnacrary/

No comments:

Post a Comment